Egorapture Egorapture

Egoraptor much? If you ask me, that's a good thing. Like this animation. Nice work.

Mario's Date Mario's Date

Wonderful

Not only was the animation excellently smooth the comedy is that of a flash I'd watch over and over again. Well done.

desert. desert.

It coulda been worse.

I mean, I wouldn't say no to a delicious batch of pretzles available from the tap. Either way this animation had me smiling. :)

random fight scene random fight scene

Now I really want to see the end.

That is... just awesome! If only it had an ending it would be fantastic.

Gone Too Far Gone Too Far

I LOVE IT

USING RAYMAN 2 MUSIC IS THE BEST IDEA ANYONE EVER HAD.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

A brilliant movie.

Just think,
what if you made a game version?

OrinCreed responds:

Already looking into the idea. Not sure how to proceed yet.

WTFuture WTFuture

methinks

i think the 0 rating reviewers just don't have a sense of humour because that was quality!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I know.

I have to say that I am impressed that you have had the willingness to go out there make an exceptional speech/animation on your opinions towards gaming, especially on a website littered with gamers who have high opinions themselves towards the hobby that is gripping the world. I agree with you, and I already know it is far too easy too get addicted to games ( I am only 16 ) and how much time and money can be wasted on them. Thank you for submitting an entry into Newgrounds that finally focusses on some of the key issues that we have to face. Gaming is good, but only in moderation.

Lost Thoughts Lost Thoughts

Well.

I've gotta say, a series might well be a good idea.
I would watch it anyway.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Honestly.

This has to be the best animated song that stars classic Nintendo characters that I have seen in a long time. Nice Work!